The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Project notes on iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is my first post on this forum, so first some infos …
MacUser since 20y, (unsatisfied) Things-User since 1y, OF-Tester since some time …

Now, about OF (Mac and i):

The problem on the iPhone is: I can see the info for an action, but not the one associated to a project.
How can I recover the Project-Info on my iPhone?

Thanks for any hint

bt

Go to the Projects list, tap the Edit button, tap the project, tap the > button. If the note is short, the last step may not be needed.

I had the same question, and that solution isn't doing it for me. If I attach a note on the Mac app to a project, as opposed to an action, I can't find a way to access it on the iPhone. I don't see it when I touch Edit, either. (I see the notes attached to actions just fine.) What am I missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meislin View Post
I had the same question, and that solution isn't doing it for me. If I attach a note on the Mac app to a project, as opposed to an action, I can't find a way to access it on the iPhone. I don't see it when I touch Edit, either. (I see the notes attached to actions just fine.) What am I missing?
Do you see a blue arrow next to the project title? If you tap there, you'll be able to edit further.

Nope, no right arrow. If I'd seen one, I would have clicked it....

Here's an interesting followup. I created a new project on the iPhone and added a note on the iPhone. AOK. I synched it, and both the project and the note appeared on the Mac app. I synched again, and I could no longer get to the note on the iPhone.

Last edited by meislin; 2010-10-27 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: typo