The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync Omnifocus with Dropbox through DropDAV.com (A freemium service) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi guys

I found http://dropdav.com/ through Lifehacker today and thought that you might find it useful as an alternative to the Omni Sync Server. It's a WebDAV extension onto Dropbox which (presumably) lets you sync Omnifocus with multiple computers and iOS devices. I don't have either so I can't test it but they say you can on their website.

They charge 30% of your monthly Dropbox account fee, so if you have a free account with DB then DropDAV will give you a free account too.

Hope this helps somebody :)

Last edited by danielcompton; 2010-12-07 at 01:00 AM..

Daniel

Take a look at my revised start of the thread.

Lamike