The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

On Hold Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniFocus 1.1 sneakypeek (v77.9.0.103571)
OmniFocus iPhone v1.0.2

After upgrading to v1.0.2, my list of Projects is showing On Hold Projects.

How do I get it to show only Active Projects with Remaining Actions?

Curious and loving OmniFocus,

Gerry

Last edited by gerry; 2008-08-01 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: First posting in error.

It depends on which edition of OmniFocus you're talking about...

In OmniFocus for Mac, choose "Revert to Default View" from the Perspectives menu.

In OmniFocus for iPhone, choose "Available" for the "In Projects, show" setting on the Settings pane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
In OmniFocus for iPhone, choose "Available" for the "In Projects, show" setting on the Settings pane
Sorry, I didn't identify the edition. My question is regarding OmniFocus for iPhone.

When I choose "Available", the Projects list shows Active Projects, but Sequential Projects only show the Next Action.

When I choose, "Remaining", the Projects list shows both Active and On Hold Projects, and Sequential Projects show Remaining Actions.

My source of confusion is that before the upgrade, the Projects list could show Active Projects only, and the Sequential Projects showed Remaining Actions. Is there still a way to accomplish this?

Last edited by gerry; 2008-08-01 at 01:38 PM..

Sorry, there's no way to do this right now. I've filed a bug for you.

OK, thanks!