The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1.1.3 Fails to Store WebDav Settings Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The update to 1.1.3 has caused OO to stop remembering my WebDav login credentials and location, even within the same session. Killing app and rebooting didn't help. Emailed the ninjas already...anyone else?

What WebDAV service are you using? When does it happen? I haven't seen any such issues yet. Thanks.

I'm using DropDAV.

Have you tried putting a trailing slash on the url? This sounds like an issue we had before with DropDAV, but I thought it got resolved.

I BELIEVE I was, but I can't be certain. As of this afternoon it seems to have resolved itself (and does, I will note, have the trailing slash).