The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniWeb file size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi...

This is actually not a bug report...
I've just bought OmniWeb (yesterday), after using it on trial mode for quite some time... I bought it 'cause as it turns out I've been using it almost exclusively and it seemed like the right thing to do... :)

Well... One question though
Yesterday, I noticed that the size of the OmniWeb app was almost twice (78Mb) what it was when I first installed it (43Mb or so...). Also, the system was quite unstable, with OW crashing al the time... I wiped it out and deleted everything related to OW (with CleanApp) and reinstalled it...
Wow... everything is SOOOO stable right now...

Anyways, I would like to know if there's any explanation for the file size increase??? Or should I consider that any file siz change in the app is abnormal???

Thanks in advance,

MacMelo

Did you download the English only version the first time and the version with language support the second?

No... Just the english only version...