The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Font Question - Android Sketch Stencil Palette Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
sorry - posted the message wrong! removed it.

Last edited by wolki; 2012-04-23 at 05:25 AM..

dear all,

when I install the Android Stencil Set from graffletopia (on omnigraffle pro 5.3) from here:
http://graffletopia.com/stencils/578
it should use chalkboard as default font in the palette (as you can see on the screenshot there).

BUT:
It uses Helvetica - and this already in the palette (so if I screenshot the palette you would not see what you see on graffletopia but the same things with helvetica instead of chalkboard).

(Before I updated from OS X 10.6 to 10.7 it worked like it should: install the palette and it uses the Chalkboard font - not Helvetica).

Question:
What to do to get the right font (Chalkboard) in the palette?
I do not want to re-format every element I drag(ged) to the canvas.

Is the gstencil file from graffletopia too old?

I had it working like it should on my OS X 10.6 and it broke after upgrading to OS X 10.7.
What makes it even worse: on a "freshly new 10.6":
1. install actual Omnigraffle Pro
2. Install Android Sketch stencil from here:
http://graffletopia.com/stencils/578

result: helvetica in the palette instead of chalkboard. it also does not work :-(

any ideas?

dear all,

my actual attempt to fix the problem was to right-click the palette and re-format the Helvetica to Chalkboard.

this really made an error:

Das Dokument „Android Sketch Stencil v1.gstencil“ konnte nicht unter „Android Sketch Stencil v1.1.gstencil“ gesichert werden. *** Collection <NSConcreteHashTable: 0xc769010> was mutated while being enumerated.

what to do now?