The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Multiple Bookmark Instances Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Maybe this is a bug. Or I've simply overlooked something. The latter may be more likely.

I imported Safari bookmarks. Worked fine.

However, I later forgot I had already imported the Safari bookmarks, and I did it again. At that point Omniweb gave me two identical instances of Safari bookmarks on the Bookmarks page, under Collections. I couldn't find how to delete either of them. Out of curiosity, I then imported Safari bookmarks a few more times. So now I've got six instances of Safari bookmarks sitting there, under Collections, all identical. It's becoming absurd.

How do I chop it down to only one instance of the Safari bookmarks? Can a mere human do that?

Well, I said the latter might be more likely. I was right again. I have a strange talent for always being right, whenever I suspect I've overlooked something. It's a gift.

The delete key doesn't work, as it typically does for handling bookmarks, but command-x works for this. The Edit menu, in other words.

So, never mind. I'll leave it up to you Omni people, as to whether you wish to delete this pointless thread, or leave it up, so that everybody can abuse and torment me.