The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniMap + OmniApp ! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
while we're waiting for the (inevitable) integration of focus, outliner, graffle, and plan, it is somewhat ludicrous that omni has not developed a mindmap application or module.

dear omniguys - it is SO EASY to seamlessly integrate these products into a core information manipulation environment. do the mindmap, convert any info into any of the other modules (mindmap entries to outliner hierarchy, project, focus todo's).

how do i know it's easy? because plenty of people have done it already with mindmaps viewable as outlines, lots of hyperlinks, attach file options etc.

please get on it! i love the omni interfaces and this potential for integration is what keeps me hanging on with omni, even when there are better integrated graphic brainstorming/outlining solutions currently available. just needs the dots joining between the omni apps!

i have just registered on the forum to ask exactly this same question!!! Currently using iBluesky on my iphone for jotting down ideas but need a way to get that info into OmniFocus. Woul prefer it if Omni brought out a mindmapper for the iphone!

i frequently have the urge to start a mindmap with an omni app! oh for the day when we can enter info in one single omni app, and view it/reorganise it in a todo list, an outline, a flowchart, a project plan view, however we like, all with omni's gorgeous interface. zoom in on a segment, convert selected info to (insert type of infodisplay), attach hyperlinks to other files, other parts of other omni docs etc...

guys... please integrate the products into one app or at least a suite which has transparent interchangeability between the modules...