The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Send to Omnifocus from Merlin Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi RobTrew,

Both of your Merlin Scripts are wonderful. Thanks so much for posting these. i was wondering if you think that it would be possible to have resources in merlin come across as contexts and if it would be possible to get times out of merlin and entered into Omnifocus as start and due dates. I haven't ever written any apple scripts but have been thinking about learning how to recently. If this was possible it might just get me started. Also do you think it would be difficult to achieve or somethink a novice may be able to bumble through?