The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Embedding Documents into omni flow charts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am currently a visio user and our office is about to convert to MACS. We are thinking about using OmniGraffle. Does OmniGraffle allow for inserting documetns into flow charts. For instance, if I wanted to reference to a PDF or .DOC, could I simply insert links into the flow chart? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, you can link to another document in the Action Inspector, or just drag any file from the Finder (excepting images) to a shape in an OmniGraffle document.