The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cant close an Omnigraffle trial version document - help Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I can't seem to close down a document made some time ago in Omnigraffle - a trial version and because of this it will not allow me to shutdown or restart my computer. I have an MackBook Pro. A window appears with three options. "licenses", "Use Unlicensed" and "Buy license". The Buy license option is highlighted and flashing but all three options are unresponsive. All tabs in the menu are greyed out and nothing is responsive. I cannot close. Please help

Force quit the application. One way to do that is command-option-esc, then click on the app name in the popup window.

Thanks a lot - you can probably tell Im new to the MacBook Pro. Appreciate your help