The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Work, home and phone pricing question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, when I reached the "Omnifocus Lisenses" section of the shopping cart, I was a bit confused. If I want to sync my data between my office computer and my home computer (plus my iPhone), do I need one or two licenses or can I use a family pack? What's the total cost for this scenario? I presume 1.1 handles this scenario? Thanks.

I've asked this question before, the rule of thumb is, you can use OmniFocus on your Home & Work computer with the same license, but not at the same time. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOcean View Post
I've asked this question before, the rule of thumb is, you can use OmniFocus on your Home & Work computer with the same license, but not at the same time. ;-)
I'm using it on my iMac (home) and MacBook with one license (not at the same time), and it works great. With 1.1 alpha, I'm syncing them. Fantastic.