The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

INControl Functionality with Applescript? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

I have been looking at OmniOutliner and was trying to figure out if it had the ability to easily filter by a column, which it does not seem to natively do. INControl used to do this, which made it easy to filter items by date or by other category for quick reference. This was especially useful if creating an outline of to-do tasks.

I was looking for a way to achieve this through Applescript or perhaps even Automator. I haven't looked much into what is available as far as funciton calls for either of these, but I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction, or know of something pre-existing that would allow me to do this. Thanks.