The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus, iPhone and eMail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've just started looking at OmniFocus and have used a few other quasi-GTD online apps with my iPhone. I'd like to step up to OmniFocus but the one feature that I like in the other applications that I haven't seen is the ability to create tasks from emails. I unfortunately work with Outlook in the office and would like to be able to create tasks from Outlook emails. Any comments would be appreciated.