The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnigraffle Sales Process Flow Chart Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello there. My name is Mike and I am new to Omnigraffle and new to this forum. This may be a stupid question, but I am trying to make a sales flow chart from one of the layout templates, and I can not figure out how change it to a "landscape". I need it sideways to fit all my information. Can somebody here help me?

Thanks in advance.

Also, if somebody can help me can you please send me a PM? Thanks again.

m.

You can change orientation in the Canvas: Size Inspector, or by using Page Setup.