The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Daily Task Emails Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Everyone!

I have been (for a very long time) trying to figure out how to get Omni to do daily task emails. I tried to use Growl to do this, but once there are too many tasks, it lumps them into one giant reminder. I was hoping that someone would have a solution that could help me achieve daily reminders for all of my tasks similar to what toodledo can do.

Thank you for the help.

Quit OmniFocus
Launch a Terminal window
Type the following:

Code:
defaults write com.omnigroup.omnifocus GrowlNotificationLimit 100
Start OmniFocus again

That command will set the limit (which is 5, by default) to 100, which ought to be plenty, but if it's not, I'll bet you can figure out how to change it :-)

Thanks a lot! That worked for now. Hopefully someday we can get to the point where it all comes in one single daily email.

Wow. I was scrolling looking for help on another question and saw this topic.

There's a way to have OmniFocus email me every day an email per task due?

How does that work?

Install Growl and configure it to send emails for notifying you of the pertinent OmniFocus events. Search the forums for "Growl" for more info.

Curt