The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problems with a perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm playing around with adding some perspectives to my OF routines. I found some wonderful advice from curt.clifton and especially one of the perspectives should be standard in OF:

Quote:
Active Project Review Perspective opens in new window, project mode, sidebar closed, view bar hidden, active projects, grouped by next review, unsorted, remaining actions, any duration, any flag status
The problem is that when I do precisely as above my new perspective starts at the bottom of the new window so I have to scroll up. Am I doing something wrong?

I use the same perspective. Here is how mine is set up, and it opens at the top, starting with the next review date (in this case, review in the next week).

That helped!

Thank you kindly!