The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Printing wrong orientation Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have created a document whose canvas size uses 29.5 inch width x 18.5 inch height. (Its sized large so I can design in 1:1 px).

The canvas is roughly the same aspect ratio as landscape tabloid.

When I print, I choose paper handling and scale down to tabloid. The preview in the print dialog looks correct.

The landscape canvas prints out on a portrait orientation paper.

I have tested every landscape/portrait setting i can find and the configuration of the three checkboxes with no effect:
Size is multiples of printer sheets
Auto-adust canvas size
Print canvas on one sheet of paper

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I would suggest emailing a copy of the document to omnigraffle@omnigroup.com and see if they can get the desired result. I don't recall seeing any posts from the OmniGraffle guys on the forum in almost a month, so it might be unwise to assume they are keeping up with the traffic here right now. Email gets to them quickly, and should get you a response.

Thanks. Thats a good call. I've also tried their support phone number repeatedly but it is always busy.

What number are you calling? I've called them quite a few times, and never encountered a busy signal...