The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How do I remove a Context? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I entered a context, mistyped, and created the correct one later. There is no view where this context (just an "N", wanted to write "New York Office" but hit the the "enter" to soon) is used any longer...

But, it does show up in the "sync pref pane".

How do i delete the guy?

Frank

Go to the context view and select the context you don't want any more, and click "-" button.

That should get rid of the context.

if a context has no items, it does not show... so this "N" context is not visible. Which made me try adding an item to that context, it still does not show.

I added a new context, a new item, i switch to context view, all i have is still the same list of 3 contexts...

Probably time to export, delete all, import again?

Frank

Then you are currently filtering on active contexts. In the view bar, switch it to all, and you will see the culprit.

i did not even realize you had a view bar in the context mode, as it by default off :)

Thanks

Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmantek View Post
if a context has no items, it does not show... so this "N" context is not visible. Which made me try adding an item to that context, it still does not show.

I added a new context, a new item, i switch to context view, all i have is still the same list of 3 contexts...

Probably time to export, delete all, import again?

Frank
You can change the filter to "All contexts" and they will show. If you set it under "Active contexts," they won't show as you stated.