The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sneak Peek 5.7 Testing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Greetings:

I'm using Sneak Peek 5.7. All seems well. Is Off-line cache viewing of pages available or coming?

James Greenidge

There is a hidden preference that will do that... I don't recall what it is, but there is one. I know the forum search sucks, but you might try searching for it.

From the Feb 15th build:

Quote:
If you quit OmniWeb while a download is in progress, OmniWeb will now prompt to ask whether you want to quit or want to continue downloading.
thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revs View Post
From the Feb 15th build:

thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you thank you thank you thanks you thank you !!!
WHAT HE SAID!

Much appreciated.

I think the three reasons this feature has become so important to me are:
1. A lot more stuff I do is web based. Sure I do a lot of web development, but I now get more content, more software... from the web. So I often have more and more downloads taking place
2. Broadband is so fast that I rarely fill my connection with downloads. It used to be I knew I was downloads were taking place because my connection was sluggish.
3. With the OW updating engine and 5.7 sp's, I update and thus relaunch OW much more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
There is a hidden preference that will do that... I don't recall what it is, but there is one. I know the forum search sucks, but you might try searching for it.
Thanks for the info -- and I'm still searching! Hopefully in the near future newbies won't have to play treasure hunt to access OW's fine features!

JimWG

I think the list is somewhat out of date, but you might find the preference you are looking for here:

http://www.omnigroup.com/Documentati...sList-5.0.html

Still having problems with Wordpress and Facebook galleries. Are these problems being worked on at all? They've been around for a while. I know the wordpress problems is a generic webkit thing (I have the same problem in Safari), but the Facebook photo gallery problem seems to be unique to OW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazokajoe_2k View Post
Still having problems with Wordpress and Facebook galleries. Are these problems being worked on at all? They've been around for a while. I know the wordpress problems is a generic webkit thing (I have the same problem in Safari), but the Facebook photo gallery problem seems to be unique to OW.
Please send feedback via the help menu or email omniweb@omnigroup.com -- FWIW we're not having any problems with Facebook here.