The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Automator or script to keep outlines synced? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm using iTunes to move outlines onto and off my iPad. It works fine, but every morning I need to manually select the outlines on my laptop, drag them into the iTunes OO documents window, and at the end of the day, drag them back.

Is there an Automator routine or Script that could do this?

Not sure. Ask robthrew who has no family but lives with AppleScript instead. However, Omni says they are working on iCloud sync for all of their text based apps, like outliner.