The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mostly love the synching [A: folder accidentally set to inactive, different filter settings.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Until today, I thought this service was amazing and so much better than Apple's Cloud system which has been very unreliable. Today, my desktop and iPad are not showing the same items in the due today list no master how many times I synch. Also, items that are due today are showing up as grey on my desktop, which is definitely the problem. Only those items are not appearing on the iPad.

Suggestions?

I figured it out. I must have accidentally checked my personal project folder as inactive so everything new I placed in there was not getting updated. When I changed the status to active, everything worked PERFECTLY again. I have been very happy with this product and the quality and speed of synching through your server. I have recommended it to others and will continue to do so!