The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is it possible to have parent action of group in "Project" column? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Still experimenting with actions groups, I was wondering if it was possible to have the "group name" (parent action) in the "Project" column when in context mode, maybe separated like when showing the full "path" of the project?

Or anything similar. Often I end up re-typing the "group name" in every action (let's say I have many similar tasks in parallel such as a software release deployment, and each of them has an action "Contact the client", it's impossible to tell which one I'm referring to).

Thanks!

Julien

That's not currently possible, Julien, but we have a feature request open on adding that. I'll attach your post to that item in our development database so the rest of the team will know you'd like to see that added in the future. Thanks!

This would be extremely helpful to me as well. Like Brian, I end up trying to provide some contextual information within a task name since this is not available in context view.