The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch between the two outlines in project view? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I just noticed that the arrow keys are a convenient way to navigate the folder/project and project/task panels when in project view (i.e. left and right collapses/expands). However, I don't know how to navigate between the two project view outlines (the one the left and the one on the right). If I can get that shortcut I could navigate anywhere in project or context view with just the keyboard.