The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

page numbering over several Outliner docs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I know how to insert page numbers into OO Pro.

What I can't figure out is if there's a way to essentially give a "start number" for the numbering of each OO Pro doc.

Here's the situation: I'm creating a report that is made up of about 4 different Outliner docs plus tables from another program. So, for some of the Outliner docs (all of which are longer than 1 page), I'd like to be able to start the numbering at, e.g., "5." In this way, I can subsequently put together these disparate documents into one well-numbered PDF doc.

Any ideas about how I can achieve this?