The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dragging images from Page Info window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Dragging an image from the list in the "page info" window to my desktop only gives me a pageloc file.

Is this related to the known image-dragging bug? Does the normal behavior of dragging an image file from the info window to the Finder download the image file itself? I sure hope so!

I never tried this in 5.1.3, so I'm not familiar with the normal behavior.

You bring up an interesting point; hadn't tried dragging those. It might also be nice to have the contextual menu show up on them.

You can do most of the other things in a context menu either by double-clicking the item or using the buttons. But I wouldn't complain.

I really, really, would love to select multiple items (e.g. images) and drag them to the finder.