The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

In the forecast, calendar events flash Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
On my Mac, I'm running 1.9.4 and on my iPhone (iOS 5.01) it's 1.13.3.

The forecast view is absolutely fantastic except that calendar events (the lower portion of the window) tend to flash. Not all the time but frequently enough. When it does this, the calendar events will stay solid for several second and then disappear to be replaced by the little spinning busy cursor for maybe a half second, and then reappear. Is this some sort of a configuration thing on the iPhone or just a bug that will get fixed in the next update?

Thanks,
Rob