The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Clippings Shortcut unable to record Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
hi I am currently on a 14 day trial and getting to grips with OF, hit a problem trying to get a clipping from mail seemed to be unresponsive to quick entry clipping via shortcut, typed in suggested 'ctrl-alt-c' and has refused now to respond to any more changes to record new shortcut commands. reinstalling suggestion on forums sounds a bit drastic,not to mention time consuming reentering all the tasks and categories i just entered. any ideas on how to solve this glitch losing the will to live here! cheers Tom.......

hang on cracked it !
went into system pref in mac - keyboard - keyboard shortcuts - press + to add new applications - select Omnifocus - assign new clippings shortcut - shift - command - comma and then - went to OF pref - clippings shortcuts put in new keys for shortcut - quit all apps and restart . open OF check - open mail - highlight copy 'shift - command -comma' and hooorah !!! a mail clipping in my Quick entry window ....... and enough OF for now off to bed.

Last edited by tomsutherland101; 2009-11-01 at 01:26 PM..