The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Import from mail stopped working (build 95760)? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I just upgraded to 95760. And it seems like OF has stopped importing mails with new tasks.

Up to now, I've sent mail with subject lines like "--do thing", and had them imported to my inbox.

With 95760 the tasks is not imported any more. Any ideas why?

/Anders

I've not been able to get the mail importing to work for a while. However, today, for the first time, I used the "clipping" function while in Mail, and suddenly all my mail messages started interpreting properly. Don't know if this will fix your problem or not.

I'm not sure what "clipping" you are referring to?

I just tried to empty my Trash, when I got a warning. "The operation cannot be completet because the item OmniMailMessageServiceEnabler is in use.

I guess this has something to do with my problems? Question is how.

Go to Preferences > Clippings. You can then chose to install Omni's "Mail-Clip-o-Tron 3000" and check the mail icon and define your shortcut. Works very well for me.