The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forecast View (from iPad) for Mac version. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
+1 ! Perhaps in v2 of OF for Mac OS-X, we'll see

+1 with the ability to filter show only certain contexts within the forecast view

+1 with context filtering and focus as well

+1. Heard that OF 2.0 might be out this year, but no promises. Is it possible to add Forecast in the meantime?

+1

Version 2.0 in 2012 would be wonderful (the sooner the better)!

Thanks, everyone! I've attached all these requests to the item we have open on this in our development database.

We haven't made any specific decisions about what version number might be attached to the build that adds it or when it might appear, but it's a very popular feature request. We know we're going to add it; just don't know when/how yet. When we do have answers to those questions, we'll be ready to say more at that point.

I want to add 10 votes to bringing Forecast view to the Mac Desktop version of OmniFocus. It is by far the most useful view.

Added your post to the feature request, Todd. Thanks!

+1 here too, I often find myself using forecast on my phone while simultaneously using omni on OSX.

It actually makes me sad when it's time for me to use OmniFocus on the Mac now because the forecast view is not there. So if "makes people sad" activates some sort of a multiplier for the prioritization of new feature developement you may now officially apply it. ;)