The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where to learn how to use OmniFocus? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, folks. I just want to start by saying that I love OmniFocus. Thanks for developing such a great tool that works how I like to work.

Forgive me if this is a terribly simple question, but I need to know where to find information about how to use certain aspects of OmniFocus that are not apparent to me. There are only placeholders and blanks in the built-in help, though I swear I remember a few builds ago seeing some real help in there that I began reading on a few topics. Is there any documentation I can read, be it in an early form?

The specific functions I would really like to know how to use today are: Quick Entry, Clippings and the "Mail Clip-O-Tron 3000" that I see in the preferences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senthilnatha View Post
Hello, folks. I just want to start by saying that I love OmniFocus. Thanks for developing such a great tool that works how I like to work.

Forgive me if this is a terribly simple question, but I need to know where to find information about how to use certain aspects of OmniFocus that are not apparent to me. There are only placeholders and blanks in the built-in help, though I swear I remember a few builds ago seeing some real help in there that I began reading on a few topics. Is there any documentation I can read, be it in an early form?

The specific functions I would really like to know how to use today are: Quick Entry, Clippings and the "Mail Clip-O-Tron 3000" that I see in the preferences.
At the moment the best "documentation" is the forums themselves. From the front page of the OmniFocus forum, go to Forum Tools and choose Search This Forum.

Curt