The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Help making a script that would get completed items for that day Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hey there,
I'm hoping to get on track and to keep myself motivated. I was wondering if anyone had create something like an accomplishment script.

In my mind the script would run once a day, go through the list of items that you've checked off as finished and then give you the list in the form of titles that you could copy or place it as a singular event in ical.