The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Truncated Printing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all.

I'm having trouble with OO3 truncating the bottom of pages when I print. I have made changes to the font and spacing, which I assumed OO3 could handle, but the text just scrolls off the bottom of the page. I'm using 3.7.

Here's a screenshot of the print preview, which is an accurate reflection of what it looks like:

Any ideas?

Is the problem that it's printing too close to the bottom of the page? Or is there text missing between pages? You can adjust page margins by going to File -> Page Setup -> Settings: OmniOutliner -> Margin tab.

That looks to me as if you've got page set up for Letter size and OO is trying to print to A4. That's happened to me with other apps.