The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bookmark text size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello to you all

Being the age I am, seeing the Icon & folder names in the Favourites/Personal bar in larger text would be helpful. If you right click on a folder it suggests that you can edit it , if you then right click on the name one of the items which then shows up is Font you can pick a font, style & size but this does not transmit itself to the folder. Can any-body please tell me how I can increase the font size on my Bookmark folders.

Barney

Unfortunately, there is not an option for this right now.