The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

API for other applications Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm an avid user of Zengobi's Curio application. For myself, this is without doubt the best tool I have discovered for initiating, shaping and scoping projects. However, it is not a strong project execution tool and I'd love to be able to exchange tasks between Curio and OmniFocus. Can I be informed if its possible for this to happen and, if not, will it be possible in a future release?

Many thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
I'm an avid user of Zengobi's Curio application. For myself, this is without doubt the best tool I have discovered for initiating, shaping and scoping projects. However, it is not a strong project execution tool and I'd love to be able to exchange tasks between Curio and OmniFocus. Can I be informed if its possible for this to happen and, if not, will it be possible in a future release?

Many thanks
OmniFocus has extensive AppleScript support, and you can access tasks that way. So as long as Curio is scriptable, this should be possible, as long as you know a little AppleScript.

I looked at Curio's AppleScript dictionary and it doesn't look like there's much there, though. It might be something the Zengobi folks would need to work on first.