The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Revenge! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I went down to the local Apple Store to order another MacPro for the lab. I needed the high-end one (that the retail stores have) and 16GB of memory (ouch). Its in a lab so didn't need a monitor and if you know me you know I have the storage covered. I had them assemble all the boxes by the counter, they seemed very excited to ring it up. I've bought this similar configuration a few times from this store before so they had no reason to expect my next move....

I pulled out my iPad to "check" something. I showed them the page in the App store without OmniFocus on it. Told them I am not buying until it is approved and they should call someone. They told me their was nothing they could do. I told them then neither could I...and left.

Told them I will call them when the app is approved. They looked dumbfounded. I felt better... for a little while. But now I'm a machine short in the lab and still no Omnifocus.

George

You are a hero, a real man! ;)

You 're the man! Respect!

It has begun. Awesome.

Well played, sir!

You da man! :cool:

Stick it to the man!!!

You, Sir, are truly a hero

Oh, you are so getting "Doesn't play well with others" on your next report card. Next time don't toy with the nice apple retail people.