The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync Preferences Problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have updated to version 550 and I am still getting the NSNull error when accessing the Sync Preferences or attempting to Sync with iCal.

Chris

Not sure what's going on, but even with the latest build (550), I get this error:

*** -[NSNull supportedEntityNames]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0xa0192020

I'm running Leopard in my MacBook Pro.

We think that the -[NSNull supportedEntityNames] problem is fixed in 93566, but unfortunately we've had trouble reproducing that problem here so it's difficult to verify internally. Please let us know if it fixes that problem for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
We think that the -[NSNull supportedEntityNames] problem is fixed in 93566, but unfortunately we've had trouble reproducing that problem here so it's difficult to verify internally. Please let us know if it fixes that problem for you!
I'm getting a "This application is not licensed" message with 93566. (And a "*** -[NSNull supportedEntityNames]: selector not recognized [self = 0xa07bb218]" when trying to open Sync preferences.)

Quote:
Sorry. Still the same error!

Ken

I was having the NSNull error problem, upgraded to version 566, and now I'm getting this message:

Unable to synchronize with iCal:

you referenced the following records (in a relationship) but did not actually push them: (
"290E43E9-B5D6-4D79-B2B9-2702840EA390"
)

OK, a new NSNull fix is coming in build 93585 (to be posted soon).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwyoung5 View Post
I was having the NSNull error problem, upgraded to version 566, and now I'm getting this message:

Unable to synchronize with iCal:

you referenced the following records (in a relationship) but did not actually push them: (
"290E43E9-B5D6-4D79-B2B9-2702840EA390"
)
I'll try to make the code automatically recover from this problem, but in the meantime you might try quitting OmniFocus, running this command in a Terminal window, and relaunching:

Code:
defaults remove com.omnigroup.OmniFocus CachedCalendars
Does that help?

Quote:
Build 93585 is now posted. Better?
Yes, it's working! Thanks for making this happen.