The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Question re: importing existing notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can OmniGroup for iPhone import notes from another program?

I have them saved in Notes for MissingSync (by Mark/Space), and in Yojimbo. I have also exported them to a file on my desktop as text notes in rtf?

Thanks,

Karin

You can copy/paste notes from the RTF document into the notes fields of the relevant actions.

Or if you want all the notes attached to one action or one project, you could just put the whole RTF file in the notes field as a link or attachment.