The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OO iPad and dropbox Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
and thus we uncover one of the huge flaws of the no-real-filesystem-iPad.

Most app developers are more than happy to make the masses happy by supporting DropBox in some form or another...if not directly, than at least by setting the app up so you can "Open in..." the file back and forth between dropbox and the app.

This is apparently below the Omni team's abilities.

The sheer frustration that it takes to get files in and out of the iWork documents is a huge reason I don't use them, either.

All the organizing features in the world mean nothing if I can't easily get file in and out of the app.

I'm officially on the lookout for another outlining app.