The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnigraffle Pro 5 - question about ungrouping Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I ungroup some objects, they "explode" and loose all their placement. It looks like its an intentional thing since all the objects line up after they are moved, but this is frustrating!

Oh, and for some reason, this "explosive" effect is un-doable! nice!

How can I disable this behavior?

Thanks!

Rob

Sounds to me like you've got automatic layout turned on -- You can disable it in the Diagram Layout Inspector.

Keep in mind that the built-in templates in the "Brainstorming" and "Organizational Charts" category have this turned on by default, those in "Drawing" and "Space Planning" do not.

Hope that helps,