The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unable to execute SQL-New Mountain Lion error message Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Good !

More generally, running the following Applescript should normally track down the cache location.

Code:
set strPath to GetCachePath()
display dialog strPath
set the clipboard to strPath

on GetCachePath()
	set strDefaultFolder to "~/Library/Caches/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus"
	set strAppStoreFolder to "~/Library/Caches/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.MacAppStore"
	set strDBName to "OmniFocusDatabase2"

set strCacheFolder to strDefaultFolder
	if (do shell script ("test -d " & strCacheFolder & "; echo $?")) ≠ "0" then
		set strCacheFolder to strAppStoreFolder
		if (do shell script ("test -d " & strCacheFolder & "; echo $?")) ≠ "0" then return ""
	end if

return strCacheFolder & "/" & strDBName
end GetCachePath

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagey View Post
Looks like OmniFocus trashed its own cache!
I just reopened it and no error message, and now the Folder has appeared on cache.
Thankyou:-)
Ditto. Self-healing. Bravo!

This worked for me, too. I did have to force quit it in order to quit, but it all looks good now.