The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Opening multiple image items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an outline that consists of screen grabs. So each item is the actual .png file, collapsed. Each is titled nicely, so when they're all collapsed, I just see a list of their titles. If I click on the disclosure triangle on the left side of any item, it expands the item to show the image in the outline. Click on the triangle again, and it collapses it.

There are times when I want to see them all expanded within the outline, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. Image items don't respond to "Expand All" or "Expand to Level X", as the opened image file does not represent a separate "child row".

Is there any way to expand all of these image items at once, or am I stuck with having to do each one manually?

Would it be possible to put the images in a child row to where ever it is currently? Or in the note field of the current row?

Another option is toggling off showing attachment tags when you want to see all the images. However, if you want to see the title of the attachment at the same time, that isn't possible.

The child row and note field ideas didn't work, but toggling off attachment tags did. I went to View:Attachments and selected Display Inline, and they all opened up.

Thank you.