The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iCal export: Show tasks beyond two weeks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

A friend is using OmniFocus - with Sync to OmniGroup's Sync-Server service.

Since the iCal <-> OF Sync does not work anymore under Mountain Lion, he's using the .ics export feature which show tasks with due dates.

Is it possible to set the limit beyond to two weeks? I didnt found any setting that allow me to set that.

Since the .ics is generated by the Sync-server it should be possible to generate data for a larger timeline.

Do you have any hints for me?

Thanks in advance!