The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Action disappears in Nearby view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the Nearby view when I click on the crosshair icon one action disappears. Going to the Home screen and clicking again on the crosshair icon brings it back. Is something wrong here ? The action in question is overdue an linked to a Sub-Context if that matters.
Thanks for any help

Hmmm... I don't think that's something we've seen before. Please contact the support ninjas and we'll be happy to look into this with you.

Hi, Brian,

same with me: When I click the crosshair from the Home screen I get a list of actions. When I then click again there on the Nearby screen it shows completely different (and less) actions.

I will send this to the Ninjas, too.

Best
Michael

Taking a look at the screenshots Michael kindly sent along, we think we know what's going on here. In his screenshots, all of the actions appear to be in the same location - we're guessing that the actions are all present in both views, but the sort order isn't the same, so the lists appear different unless you do a bunch of scrolling.

Obviously, that's more confusing than it should be, so we're going to write this up as a bug and make that more consistent.