The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF Plugin for Lockinfo Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Could someone create a plugin for Lockinfo (great cydia app, many informations on the lockscreen), please?
There are already plugins for things and appigo.

That would be great! Thanks in advance!

dave

I just started using LockInfo and it is very handy. I would love a OF plugin. Not sure how difficult it would be to write, but it would be much appreciated.

I use Lock Calendar instead and set OmniFocus reminder caleneder on. It is free and works for me.

-SL-

I use LockInfo but since I subscribed to the Due Soon calendar in iCal all items are showed in the calendar view. And ical on the mac as well as the lockinfo update themselfes completely independent of each other when I have internet connection (which I do on the iphone of course). So a plug-in would be nice, but not sure if I would use it, since the calendar serves my purposes quite well.

I love lockinfo, but hate that OF does not have a plugin for it. Anyone know of anything in the works by anyone out there? Things, 2DO and several others all have this option.

Merged threads.

Unfortunately, no one has made the plug-in for it. If I knew how to do it, I definitely would.

Yeah, I would make it in a heartbeat if I had any idea how to do it. I cannot believe nobody has made one since all the other contenders have one.

I would love to see this also.

May I ask, why you don't use iCal sync for the due-dates? Wouldn't that have a similar result?