The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncing issue between Reminders and OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been experiencing the same issue for a couple weeks now.

Yes, we're aware of the iCloud alerts displaying more than we ought to. The fix for this is queued up at Apple. Once you update, if it keeps happening (more than once after update), please let us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleb View Post
I am having the same problem on mine
My current password consists of Uppercase, lowercase, and numbers

same for me -- it never remembers my icloud password for more than a few seconds before re-prompting me. I'm running iOS 5.1.1