The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Site preferences by domain, url, etc Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Would be nice to choose site preferences based on
  • Domain (like now)
  • URL
  • Page

Like the FF extension Stylish does it.

Often I need to set site preferences for webmail.domain.com differently than domain.com. Or perhaps the text on the home page of a site is too small, but its ok elsewhere on the site, so having www.domain.com/index.html as a choice is helpful too.

Interesting. I have no problem setting different site prefs for different subdomains.

So how do you do it? If I am on our intranet, intranet.company.com and go to site prefs I see "preferences for company.com". That will, I expect, set prefs for intranet.company.com and www.company.com (or webmail.company.com, etc).

Well, scratch that. I used to do it that way... I thought at least. I just checked one example and sure enough, you're right.

Yeah, the "site" prefs should sure as heck be configure on a site-by-site basis. Otherwise they should be called "domain prefs."