The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

MailTags integration not working in 1.6 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After upgrading to 1.6, the "Original Message" message link created by clippings isn't working anymore for me. I'm using:

OS X 10.4.11
Mail.app 2.1.3
MailTags 2.1.1 (Was using 2.0.1, but same behavior with both versions)
OmniFocus 1.6

Going to try rolling back to 1.5 now and see if that helps.

Could be a combination of OS and OF versions. I'm having no issues with:

OS X 10.5.6
Mail 3.5
MailTags 2.2.3
OF 1.6

(Not that that is what you want to hear. But just trying to help isolate the causes.)

Curt

Can you tell me more about how you make mail tags work? I would like to be able to have the keywords and projects populate context and projects in my omnifocus. Is that possible? The only part of mail tags I can get to work is the due date.

thanks

Keywords in MailTags will not map to OmniFocus, however projects will if you have a project already defined in OmniFocus that has the same name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
Can you tell me more about how you make mail tags work? I would like to be able to have the keywords and projects populate context and projects in my omnifocus. Is that possible? The only part of mail tags I can get to work is the due date.

thanks
I literally use MailTags only to use the "Original Message" link, don't use it for anything else. Kind offtopic for this thread though anyway.

So, rolling back to 1.5 fixed the issue entirely. Anyone else in a similar boat?