The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What's the status of OmniOutliner for iPad? [A: Now available on App Store!] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I used OmniOutliner for iPad for non-testing purposes for the first time this last weekend, opening a document someone emailed me about Macworld, browsing through the content while collapsing rows and hiding columns I didn't need to worry about.

The rich text formatting seems to be working pretty well, though some of the text was temporarily mispositioned when I zoomed up the text size to 150% on the iPad. (It corrected itself when I started editing the text.) None of the attachments (images or otherwise) are drawing yet, and we're still working on issues with undo and redo when making a structural change while an edit is in progress.

So… we've certainly made quite a bit of progress! But we've also still got a lot to do.

Last edited by DerekM; 2011-05-04 at 09:54 AM..