The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Windows not snapping to size for me. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
From the release notes: "Resizing a browser window now snaps to common widths such as 800 or 1024 pixels."

Anything special I need to do to turn that on? It's not doing it for me.

It isn't a real strong snap. I'm thinking it might be worthwhile to make it stronger but only be activated while holding option or something...

Related to this:

I had to go back to the 1st April build (v622.6.1.0.111015). The current one doesn't consistently full page zoom. But I do miss the 800 and 1024 snap-to-view of the latest build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
Related to this:

I had to go back to the 1st April build (v622.6.1.0.111015). The current one doesn't consistently full page zoom. But I do miss the 800 and 1024 snap-to-view of the latest build.
Can you give me some details on what isn't working for you in the latest alphas? Steps to reproduce the problem would be appreciated! Thanks.

TroyB,

I retried the latest build and colour me a little embarrassed: I can't seem to repeat the issue I alluded to. I clearly remember being a little concerned by it on at least two occasions. If it ever crops up again, I'll sure to post here.

Edit: It clearly occurs. I tried finding a way to repeat it and the best I can come up with is resizing a window to larger than native page size, quitting Omniweb and then trying to fullpage it. It doesn't happen every time though …

Last edited by Scalpel; 2009-05-08 at 02:07 PM..